CLIENT-ORIENTED, COMPASSIONATE AND AGGRESSIVE
Adam J. Elias, Esq.
- Personal Injury
Mr. Elias then went on to serve the Burlington County Prosecutor's Office as an Assistant Prosecutor in the Grand Jury/Case Screening Unit, where he was tasked with evaluating, investigating and ultimately presenting hundreds of cases to the Grand Jury for indictment, ranging from simple charges of Shoplifting and Drug Possession to more complex, multi-defendant and multi-count indictments charging serious crimes such as Identity Theft and Armed Robbery. Mr. Elias was later employed by the top auto insurer in New Jersey and assigned to a heavy caseload defending his clients against claims of property damage and catastrophic bodily injury. Mr. Elias quickly gained valuable experience in all aspects of personal injury litigation and has never lost a jury trial to date. With experience working for both the government and the insurance industry, Mr. Elias is well-qualified to confront the most challenging legal issues confronted by his clients.
Mr. Elias is an active member of the Coptic Orthodox community in New Jersey and is also conversational in Arabic.
- Rutgers School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- J.D. - 2013
- Honors: cum laude
- Rutgers University - Rutgers College
- B.A. - 2010
- Major: Psychology & Labor Studies
- Coptic Orthodox community, Member
- GEICO Staff Counsel, Associate
- Burlington County Prosecutor's Office, Assistant Prosecutor
- Honorable Robert J. Mega, P.J.Cr., Law Clerk
- A Simple Suggestion for Substantial Protection: Amending the New Jersey Constitution to Create Contractual Rights for Public Employees to Their Pension Benefits, 44 Rutgers L.J. 89
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey